Tips for Creating an Email Account Without Having to Provide a Phone Number || In the age of busy smartphones, we are forced to provide personal information when using internet services. When you want to use the services of a company, you have to register and provide some requested personal information, such as full name, date of birth, and phone number.
Similar requirements also apply when you want to create a Gmail account with Google. However, you might be wondering if there is a way to create a Gmail account without having to provide a phone number? You can find the answer in this article.
According to infokuy.net, there are several reasons why companies ask for phone number verification, including:
- Proving that you are not a robot or automated program trying to access the service.
- Provides a simple way to log into your profile if you forget your password.
- Makes it easier for companies to contact you in case of suspicious activity on your profile.
Other apps and services also require your phone number for security. For example, Gmail uses your phone number to verify your identity and prevent others from accessing your account from unknown devices.
Also, if you haven’t used your email account for a long time and forget your password, the email service may not be able to email you a link to reset your password. In this case, a verified phone number can be a useful backup option.
- Advertisement -
Number of Accounts You Can Verify with One Phone Number
If you decide to validate your email account by providing a phone number, you might be wondering how many accounts you can verify with the same phone number. You can use one phone number to validate up to six different accounts.
However, it’s important to remember that you don’t have to provide your phone number if you don’t want to. However, if you want to provide an additional layer of security and ensure that you are not locked out of your email account, then providing a phone number can be a good option.
All you need to create an account without phone verification
To create a valid profile without a phone number, you need the following things for once. Then, you can repeat the same procedure to create multiple profiles.
- Android phone with internet connection or PC
- Select an age limit of no more than 15 years old
- Other details such as your name, username, and password.
Once you have the above requirements, you can move to the next section to learn how to create an account without a cell phone number and repeat the same approach to create multiple accounts.
How to Create an Account Without Phone Verification
Gmail requires you to give them your full name and date of birth, but it’s your decision whether you want to share your cell phone number as well.
Creating an account without phone validation involves the following steps:
- Visit the Create your Google Account page
- Enter your first and last name
- Create your email by typing whatever you want before @gmail.com
- Enter your new password and confirm it
- Click Next
- Enter your date of birth
- Fill in optional fields if desired (cell phone number, recovery email, and gender)
- Click Next
- Agree to their terms and conditions for creating a profile
If you click on the Why Are We Asking For This Information link, Gmail says that all the info is needed to improve your security.
The following is the most difficult method and few people use this method. The method is to use a VPN to create a profile and it works without phone validation. Here is how you can try with Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox browsing and select private window
- Visit the account page and open your account
- Select age under 18, in general I often select 15 and the phone validation option will not appear
- Fill in other appropriate information to create your Gmail account.
- Next, you can use Google Chrome. This is the browser you can use to try to create an email account without validation. Here are the steps you can try:
- Open a new tab in your Chrome and click on the 3 dots at the top right of the page and select incognito mode
- Visit the profile page and go to your profile
- Select an age under 18, you can choose 15 and the phone validation option will not appear.
- Fill in other appropriate information to create your profile.
This step to create a profile without phone validation has just been completed. You can also try creating a new profile using this method even if you don’t have a phone number that you haven’t used before with Google email.